- We will ensure to do our best to get your flowers to the recipient's address at the time, but cannot guarantee a specific time. We do not accept responsibility if you have given us a wrong delivery address or if the intended recipient is not at the given address when our courier calls.
- Any order received before 12pm from Monday to Saturday, the delivery will be made on the same working day.
- Any order received after 12pm from Monday to Saturday, it will depend on our operation availability. We will try to arrange for same day delivery, but if it is a busy day, the delivery will be made on the following day.
- Please order two(2) days in advance for delivery on Sunday and delivery outside Klang Valley (please use our Order Form for worldwide delivery).
Order for Wreaths/ Sympathy Flower
- The time and date of the funeral (when the deceased will be taken out for burial) MUST be stated clearly in your order delivered on time. We are not responsible to make any refund or accept any cancellation order.
Sunday and National Public Holidays
- Special arrangements HAVE TO BE MADE to accommodate orders for delivery on Sunday and Public Holidays 2 days in advance.
- Any orders receive during Sunday or Public Holidays will only be able to proceed the next working day.
Cancellation & Redirection
- Cancellation of order must be made at least 2 working day in advance before the delivery date or a surcharge of 50% of the selling price will be charged. A surcharge applies for redirection of orders.
Unavailability of Product
- Flower and items (e.g: box, fillers, color) shown are subjected to stock availability. We reserve the right to substitute your order with another item which is equal or higher value under such circumstances without any notice given.